JUXT Interactive is an award-winning interactive design agency with offices in Newport Beach and San Francisco. With a commitment to human engagement, we partner with business leaders to design and develop groundbreaking, cross-platform solutions to meet the ever-increasing demands of the marketplace and digital culture. Our current client roster includes Cisco, Toyota, Scion, and Honda.
We are seeking a contract interactive Creative Director to work onsite at our sister agency office of George P. Johnson in Torrance. The ideal candidate has 7+ years of interactive agency experience, with a minimum of 3 years in the Creative Director role.
Candidates must be self-motivated, willing to be challenged by the Executive Creative Director and clients, and work thoughtfully in building bridges between the Torrance (GPJ) and Newport Beach (JUXT) offices.
• Minimum of 7 years experience creating both large- and small-scale interactive and web projects - including mobile engagements, digital installations, and experiential marketing
• Excellent oral and written presentation skills
• Experience in both design and copywriting
• Experience with functional specification development and information architecture
• Experience planning and leading video and broadcast shoots
• Experience in gaming and alternative marketing tactics
• Solid time estimation, budget development, and resource planning skills
• Ability to drive teams to an extreme level of quality and performance, on deadline
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and keep the team motivated and focused
• Proven track record of successful team-building, problem-solving, and conflict resolution, while providing mentorship and guidance
• Strong connections with a wide variety of creative resources
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Design or other relevant major
This is a contract (freelance) position. Only candidates who are eligible to work in the US without sponsorship or those candidates eligible for a TN visa will be considered. JUXT Interactive is an equal opportunity employer. Position is located in Torrance, California.
To apply, send a link to your online portfolio, along with a PDF of your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.