Who takes the rules for clothing and accessories on beautiful model to the highest level of splendour? Fashion photography has its own set of rules that goes beyond the models. The top ten fashion photographer in the world breaks the rules and makes those images over the magazines slaver.
Fashion has its own styles and surprises, whether it kicks the market or not these top 10 photographers seduce the world through their brilliant images. But it is not as simple as we think in getting into a field like fashion photography, they work hard to make a name of their own and not being tag on whose the model they are covering.
Top 10 Fashion Photographers in the World:
1) Andrea Klarin – based Paris, born in Yugoslavia. Photographer for Valentino and Guerlain labels.
2) Annie Leibovitz – based in New York, born in Connecticut. Photographer for Rolling Stone and then the Vanity Fair, and transfer to working with Vogue in 1998.
3) Ian Abela – based in Paris. Her works with the best advertising campaigns in the world.
4) Juergen Teller – based in London, born in Germany. He works with Marc Jacobs and with the best designers in the world.
5) Mario Testino – based in London, born in Peru. His photography is known with the biggest celebrities like British Royal Family, Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow, Julia Roberts, Claudia Schiffer, Gisele Bündchen, and Kate Moss.
6) Patrick Demarcheier – based in New York, Frenchman by birth. He works with Terry King and Jacque Guilbert. He has worked with Elle, Marie Claire, Vogue, and Harper's Bazaar. He has also worked with fashion house like Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, and Calvin Klein.
7) Raya – based in New York, original from Israel. She works with the biggest name in fashion Harper's Bazaar, Dansk, Cartier, and ELLE.
8) Richard Warren – based in New York. He works with different photographers Bill King, Denis Piel, and Robert Mapplethorpe until he has given the break to shoot with the biggest couture designing Valentino for a 30 page assignment in Italian Bazaar.
9) Steven Meisel - based in New York. He became famous when he works with Vogue Magazine, Madona and Conde Nast publication W.
10) Yanick Dery – based in Montreal. His photo brings a story and stuns you into silence. His works is described as digital art.