Forum Home >> Photoshop Forum >> Help Me
Author Message
Since 24 Feb, 2011
Accessed 8 years ago

how do you create this dithered pixel effect?

Sat, 10/27/2012 - 00:24 (updated 9 years ago)
hey guys really need to figure out how these dudes created this image... firstly was it done in pshop? if so with what techniques? i tried using indexed colour in the image>mode, with palette>uniform, dither>pattern but still didnt get the high quality that these guys got. i tried saving as a gif/png with pattern option selected in pshop and illustrator, still did'nt succeed. Really need to figure this out. appreciate any help you guys can provide. thanks.


admin's picture
Is it not a image consisting
Sat, 10/27/2012 - 00:25

Is it not a image consisting of lots of dots on the layer above text to gove it that effect

Add Forum Comment
Login or Register to post authenticated comments
Add Comment via social networks is a official forum website for users.
© Webnila Techonologies Search | Feedback | Contact | Privacy | Submit Images |