- Webneel Forum is aimed at a general audience. This means our site is designed for 13 year olds and older. Everything must be aimed at this age and older. Explicit, vulgar language, drug talk, nudity, porn and so forth is not allowed.
- Do not mini-mod. We would like to encourage and thank members to use the report button but not add their own criticism. Impersonating a staff member is a serious offense and may lead to a permanent ban.
- All publicly displayed messages are only limited to English. This includes posts, titles, profiles and other forms of public display.
- Members who disobey the rules will be warned or banned depending on what the moderator believes is the appropriate punishment.
- Members can be warned a maximum of two times consequently. On the third, the member will be immediately banned. This does not mean that you have to have a warning to get banned, moderators may ban you without warnings depending on the offense.
- A warning can have a time bomb unless you're banned. If a time bomb is set, your warning will automatically expire after a certain number of days.
If you believe you do not deserve the warn please contact the moderator who warned you. Talking back to the moderator who gave you the warning with no sense of respect will lead to further warnings.
If you do not know why you received a warning, an email and private message would have been sent to notify you of the reason why you were warned and who warned you.
Posting Etiquette (manners)
- All topics must contain a valid description.
- Treat others positively and with respect. Flaming other members or other forums will lead to a warning, possibly even a ban.
- Topics must be submitted to the relevant forums. Please read the forum descriptions before posting.
- Topic titles must have an appropriate description.
An example for a good description is "Help needed to new Logo Design".
An example for a wrong description is "HEEEEELP!".
Bumping is allowed provided that the reply has relevant information that is useful to the continuance of the topic. Short intervals of bumps are not allowed to bump the topic up onto the first page by the same person.
Allowed: A topic discusses a news event. The topic's discussion has died but there is new striking evidence to turn thoughts around. A reply with such information that is relevant and useful is allowed.
Allowed: Requests (Includes requests in helpdesk & graphics) may only be bumped once every 48 hours since the last reply.
Disallowed: Bumping topics continuously to get them up to the first few pages. This includes using additional accounts (either your own or others) to do so.
- Double posting of the same links (also called dupe) may lead to a warning, especially if you have your own independent topic for a set of links and yet still post the same links in related topics with the intention of gaining exposure.
- It is generally forbidden to double post on the board. It means that you are not allowed to reply twice in a row in any topic. Use the edit button when altering your reply if you're the last to post in the topic. Exceptions may be found at #3.20.
- You can upload one image in our forum post. If you want to upload more Images, you should host on public image hosting websites (See all public image hosting websites)
- Content of posts should not be explicit, offensive, shocking, discussions of demerit commodities unless it is posted in an educational sense.
- Mainly for movies: Posting Movies, Songs Download links are not allowed. Videos such as bum fights, real death scenes, cruelty to animals, or anything which is indecent/sick is not allowed.
- Disallowed: Hacking, fraud, drug related, porn and political/religious discussions even if educational.
- You must add tags in all topic titles within Graphic Design / Webdesign.
- A [HTTP] tag is added to the beginning of the topic title if there is a http:// link in the post. If you would like more examples please go into those forums to have a look.
- Posting serial numbers or license keys of Softwares in messages is not allowed.
- The use of unusual presentation methods within topic titles and descriptions with the intent to gain attention is not allowed.
- Examples and exceptions:
- Posting mirror links in a topic is not allowed. Members who wish to share are required to start their own topic, with the appropriate information as required for any other share.
- 'You're welcome', 'no problem', 'thanks for replies', 'fresh links' or similar are only allowed once per page.
- Trades of any kind and selling are two things that are not allowed here. To break it down in simple terms, it's considered a trade any time the situation is "If you do this, I'll do that" and selling is offering a product, service, etc. for money. The staff do not appreciate members trying to get around these rules, so please avoid attempting to do so.
- You may only promote your website once. This may be done in the Share Links section and only applies to sites that are within the rules.
- If you choose to post a link it should benefit everyone and must not be a site of the following categories:
- Excessive posting of similar messages to increase post count is not allowed.
- The following one-liner messages are classified as spam
- These are only guidelines not strictly limited to just these examples.